Friendship Day Popular Hit Songs List
Friendship is a special bond which cannot be described in words. Friends are one of the most important people in a person’s life. This is one relationship which a person chose on their own. So it is even more meaningful. Every year Friendship Day is celebrated all across the world to celebrate this special bond. Bollywood has produced some memorable songs on friendship. Here is our list of some of the best songs on friendship.
Also check our list of new hindi songs of 2019
- Ye Dosti Hum Nahi Todenge song form the bollywood blockbuster Sholay starring Dharmendra, Amitabh Bachchan, Sanjeev Kumar, Hema Malini, Jaya Bachchan and Asrani is probably the most popular song on friendship. This song is sung by legendary playback singers Kishore Kumar and Manna Dey with full intensity. Music is composed by R D Burman and lyrics are penned by Anand Bakshi.
- Diye Jalte Hain Phool Khilte Hain song from the the highly acclaimed movie Namak Haram starring Rajesh Khanna and Amitabh Bachchan in lead roles is an absolutely soulful song rendered flawlessly by Kishore Da. This heart touching song is composed R D Burman.
Check our list of best songs of R D Burman
- Pal Hai Ye Pyar Ke Pal song is a lovely song on friendship. This song is one of the most memorable non bollywood songs of melodious 90’s. Sung superbly by talented K K. This wonderful piece of music is created by popular pop artist and composer Leslie Lewis and lyrics are penned by Mehboob.
- Kitni Hai Pyari Pyari Dosti Hamari song from the highly acclaimed movie Parinda starring Nana Patekar, Anil Kapoor, Jackie Shroff and Madhuri Dixit is a peppy song with catchy music. This song is sung by Suresh Wadekar and Shailendra Singh. Music is composed by R D Burman.
- Yara Yahi Dosti Hai song is a high adrenaline song sung by Pakistani band Junoon which is one of the most popular Pakistani bands in music. A very popular song of 90’s.
- Tere Bin Mai Kuch Bhi Nahi song from the movie Naraaz starring Mithun Chakroborty, Atul Aghinotri and Sonali Bendre. This beautiful song on friendship is sung by 90’s legendary singers Kumar Sanu and Udit Narayan. Melodious music is composed by Anu Malik.
- Tere Jaisa Yaar Kahan song is another memorable friendship song. This evergreen classic from the movie Yaarana starring Amitabh Bachchan , Amjad Khand and Neetu Singh in lead roles is sung beautifully by Kishore Kumar. This melody is created by Rajesh Roshan and lyrics are penned by Anjaan.
- Ae Mere Dost Dosti Ki Kasam song form the movie Majdhaar starring Salman Khan, Rahul Roy and Manisha Koirala is sweet song dedicated to friendship. This duet song is sung by S P Balasubramanyam and Kumar Sanu. Music is compossed by Nadeem Shravan.
- Behti Hawa Sa Tha Wo is a sweet melodious song from the classic movie 3 idiots starring Aamir Khan, R Madhavan, Sharman Joshi, Kareena Kapoor and Boman Irani. This song is sung brilliantly by Shaan and Shantanu Moitra. Wonderful music is composed by Shantanu Moitra and lyrics are penned by Swanand Kirkire.
- Ek Duje Ke Vaste song from the movie Ram Avtaar starring Anil Kapoor and Sunny Deol in lead roles is a song dedicated to friendship. This song is sung by Mohd. Aziz and Manhar Udhas. Composed by Laxmikant Pyarelal and lyrics are penned by Anand Bakshi.
Check our collection of Raksha Bandhan Songs.
- Har Ek Friend Kamina Hota Hai form the movie Chashme Baddoor starring Ali Zafar, Divyendu Sharma, Taapsee Pannu and Siddharth is a fun song about friendship. This peppy track is sung by Sonu Nigam and music is composed by Sajid-Wajid.
- Chal Chal Chal Mere Hathi song is a peppy song from the movie Hathi Mere Sathi starring Rajesh Khanna and Tanuja. This movie is based on special bond between human and elephant. A lovely song sung by versatile Kishore Kumar created by Laxmikant Pyarelal and lyrics by Anand Bakshi.
- Jane Nahi Denge song from the exemplary move 3 idiots directed by Raj Kumar Hirani is an emotional song. This song is sung by Sonu Nigam and music is composed by Shantanu Moitra .Lyrics are penned by Swanand Kirkire.
- Ae Yaar Sun Yari Teri song from the movie Suhaag starring super hit pair of Amitabh Bachchan and Shashi Kapoor is a lovely friendship song. This melodious song is sung by Mohd. Rafi, Asha Bhosle and Shailendra Singh. Music of this beautiful song is composed by Laxmikant Pyarelal and lyrics are penned by Anand Bakshi
- Bane Chahe Dushman song is a very sweet duet song from the movie Dostana starring Amitabh Bachchan and Shatrughan Sinha. This song is sung two of the greatest playback singers Mohd. Rafi and Kishore Kumar. Music is created by two of the best friends and music partners Laxmikant Pyarelal.
Check our list of Hindi Rain Songs