Collection, List of Popular Motivational Hindi Songs
We all face situations in life when we need some sort of push or thrust to carry on with our life and make things happen. Music has a great impact on our subconscious mind and can provide us the encouragement to pursue with our goals with renewed zest. One can listen to motivational songs to keep alive the burning desire to succeed. Music itself is such a great tool that alone can make you feel better.
One can listen to motivational songs everyday to feel enthusiastic and happy. Whenever you feel low or feel like things are not going your way listen to these motivational songs and you will feel motivated and come out of frustration easily. These motivational songs encourage never give up attitude and team work.
Here is list of some of the best motivational songs to lift up your enthusiasm.
Also check our list of New Hindi Bollywood Songs 2020.
- Ruk Jana Nahi Tu Kahin Haar Ke is an ultimate motivational song from the movie Imtihaan starring Vinod Khanna, Tanuja, Bindu, Abhi Bhattacharya and Asit sen. This song will motivate you if you are feeling low and inspire you to continue on your path with determination and enthusiasm. Sung by legendary Kishore Kumar and composed by most successful musical duo Laxmikant Pyarelal. Inspiring lyrics are penned by great lyricist Majrooh Sultanpuri.
- Ud Chala Mai Chala is a fresh song with interesting lyrics and melodious music. This song is sung and composed by singer and composer Abhishek Singh.
- Apna Time Ayega song from the movie Gullyboy starring Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhat is truly uplifting song. This song is climbing up the music charts and comes straight from the heart. Sung by actor Ranveer Singh with full josh and enthusiasm. This song is composed by Dub Sharma and rapper Divine.
- Koi Humse Jeet Na Pawe song from the blockbuster movie Lagaaan starring Aamir Khan and Gracy Singh is a motivational song with inspirational lyrics. This song is sung by Srinivas and A R Rehman. Music is composed by A R Rehaman and lyrics are penned by noted writer and lyricist Javed Akhtar.
- Chak De India is title song from the movie Chak De India starring Shahrukh Khan in lead role as hockey coach. This movie on the whole is very motivating and patriotic. The song Chak De India is an high energy song sung by Sukhvinder Singh with full power. Music is composed by Salim-Sulaiman and lyrics are penned by Jaidepp Sahni.
- Wo Sikander Hi Doston song from the 90’s classic movie Jo Jeeta Wo Sikander starring Aamir Khan, Ayesha Julka and Pooja Bedi is a highly popular motivating song. This song is sung by Udit Narayan and Sadhna Sargam. Music is composed by one of the most successful composers of 90’s, Jatin Lalit.
- Saathi Haath Badhana song form the movie Naya Daur starring Dilip Kumar and Vijyanthimala. An inspiring song about team work, hard work and dedication. Sung by legendary singers Mohammad Rafi and Asha Bhosle. Wonderful music is composed by O P Nayyar.
- Yu hi Kat Jayega Safar song from the movie Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke starring Aamir Khan and Juhi Chawla is an entertaining motivational song. Sung by Kumar Sanu and Alka Yagnik. Music is composed by super hit pair of Nadeem Shravan.
- Kar Har Maidan Fateh from Sanjay Dutt biopic movie Sanju starring Ranbir Kapoor, Manisha Koirala, Paresh Rawal and Sonam Kapoor is an inspirational song sung by Sukhvinder Singh and Shreya Ghoshal. Music is created by Vikram Montrose.
- Ashayein song from the movie Iqbal starring Shreyas Talpade and Naseerdin Shah is a song with lot of positive message. This beautiful song is sung by singer KK and Salim Merchant. Music is composed by Salim Sulaiman. Lyrics are written by Irfan Siddique.
Listen to best collection of Holi Songs 2019
- Zinda song from the movie Bhag Milkha Bhag starring Farhan Akhtar based on the legendary athlete Milkha Singh is a very peppy motivating track. This song is sung by Siddharth Mahadevan and music is composed by Shanker Ehsaan and Loy. Lyrics are penned by Prasoon Joshi.
- Sultan title Song from the movie Sultan starring Salman Khan and Anushka Sharma is another motivational track. Sung by Sukhwinder Singh, Shadab Faridi with full intensity. Music of this song is composed by Vishal Shekhar
- Dil Ye Ziddi Hai song from the biopic movie Marry Kom on legendary boxer Mary Kom is a highly motivational song. This song is sung by Vishal Dadlani and music is composed by Shashi Suman.
- Jiyo Re Bahubali is a hit song from the superhit movie Bahubali 2 starring Prabhas, Anushka Shetty, Ramya Krishna and Satyaraj. This song is sung by Daler Mehndi, Sanjeev Chimmalgi and Ramya Behara. Music is created by M M Kreem.
- Dangal song from the super hit movie Dangal starring Aamir Khan, Sakshi Tanwar, Fatima Sana Shaikh, Sanya Malhotra, Zaira Wasim and Suhani Bhatnagar is an intense motivational song sung by popular singer Daler Mehandi. Music is composed by Pritam and lyrics are penned by Amitabh Bhattacharya.
- Tu Na Jaane Aas Paas Hai Khuda song from the movie Anjana Anjani starring Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra is a song with great meaning and message. Sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan. Music and lyrics by Vishal Shekhar.
- Yu Hi Chala Chal Rahi song from the movie Swades starring Shahrukh Khan and Gayatri Joshi is sweet melodious track with meaningful lyrics. This song is sung by Udit Narayan, Kailash Kher and Hariharan. Music is composed by maestro A R Rehman.
- Dhakad Hai song form the movie Dangal is an interesting song in Rap style. Sung by rapper Raftar.
- Mitwa song form the hugely successful movie Lagaan starring Aamir Khan and Gracy Singh is catchy song with motivational lyrics by Javed Akhtar. This beatiful song is sung by Alka Yagnik, Udit Narayan, Sukhwinder Singh & Srinivas.
- Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin is a slow melodious song from the movie Agneepath starring Hrithik Roshan and Priyanka Chopra. This beautiful song gives one the strength to carry on in adversity. This emotionally charged song is sung by singer Sonu Nigam and music is composed by Ajay Atul. Lyrics are penned by Amitabh Bhattacharya.