Love Songs for Valentines Day
Bollywood has produced countless number of love songs. These romantic songs are the most popular songs in bollywood music. Valentines day is a special day for people who want to express their feelings of love for that special person and there is no other medium better than romantic bollywood songs to express ones true feelings.
Here is list of some special romantic love songs for Valentines Day.
- Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas is an eternal love song full of romance. This is unarguably this one of the best romantic song ever created. Sung brilliantly by most gifted playback singer Kishore Kumar. Each and every verse is worth listening. Composed by Kalyanji Anandji for the movie Blackmail starring Dharmendra and Rakhi.
- Pehla Pehla Pyaar hai song from the 90’s classic Hum Aapke Hain Kaun starring Salman Khan and Madhuri Dixit is pure magic. This beautiful song is sung by S P Balasubranyam in most romantic manner. Hats off to the composer Ram Laxman for composing such a melodious song.
- Tum hi ho is the biggest hit song from the movie Aashiqui 2 starring Aditya Roy Kapoor and Shradha Kapoor. This song was the first solo hit of singer Arijit Singh, who shot to instant fame after this song. Sung very well by Arijit, music is composed by Mithoon.
- Jab Se Mere Naina song is a melodious love song from Ranbir Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor’s debut movie Saawariya. Sung in most romantic way by Singer Shaan. This song is composed by composer Monty Sharma.
- Tujhe Dekha to ye jana sanam is one of the biggest hit songs of 90’s from the movie Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge starring Shahrukh Khan and Kajol. Sung brilliantly by melody king Kumar Sanu and Bollywood’s most complete playback singer Lata Mangeshkar. This song is composed by talented composers Jatin Lalit.
Check our list of hit new hindi songs of 2019
- Kuch na kaho from the movie 1942 a love story starring Anil Kapoor and Manisha Koirala is an absolute classic by genius composer R D Burman. This song is sung by Kumar Sanu. Very apt song for expressing ones true feelings.
- Pyar manga hai tumhi se is a very romantic track from the movie College Girl starring Sachin, Bindiya Goswami and Rita Bhaduri. This song is sung by versatile Kishore Kumar and fabulous music is composed by Bappi Lahri.
- Ek ladki ko dekha is a highly romantic track from the movie 1942 A Love Story. Sung in most romantic way by Kumar Sanu, this song is an absolute gem. This beautiful song is composed by R D Burman.
- Tum dil ki dhadkan mein from the movie Dhadkan starring Akshay Kumar, Sunil Shetty and Shilpa Shetty is a very melodious love song. Sung by singer Abhijeet and composed by talented composer duo Nadeem Shravan. This song is definitely a gift for your valentine.
- Chand Sifarish is another fantastic track to make way into someone’s heart. This song from the movie Fanaa starring Aamir Khan and Kajol is a peppy romantic number sung by Singer Shaan. This meldious track is composed by Jatin Lalit.